About me and my work


About me
I am engaged in this job for about 41 years. About 9000 marriage successfully done by me. My interview was circuled many times in many TV channels like BTV and other Private television channel and also at different kinds of newspaper.
My organization Ghotok Pakhi Vai Pvt. Ltd.  is an old marriage service provider organization. My organization government approved and licensed organization.
It's Reg. no: - C-38541(499)/99

My work
I am providing marriage service for all kind of people like Doctor, Engineer, BCS officer, Army officer, Navy and Air Force officer, Pharmacist, Chartered Accounted, Banker, Police Officer, Top ranked officer in different mobile companies and many more.
I served for highly educated NRB person from America, Canada, London, Australia, Japan, Malaysia, china and different European countries citizen and also divorcee Man & Women also.

1 comment:

  1. • بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيمِ

    Ferdousul Haque, Marriage Media, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
    Phone: 0088-01718 418140, 0187 660 4037.
    E-mail: abroad2009@gmail.com

    I am a Match-maker (Marriage Media – Bride & Groom), living in Dhaka, Bangladesh. I have many collections from Dhaka (Bangladesh), USA, Canada, UK, Australia, Japan, Germany, Saudi Arabia, UAE, & other countries. I have been doing this job more than 16 years.

    If you send your complete CV & photographs through my E-mail (abroad2009@gmail.com), I will send proper matches (CV & Pictures) for you.

    Thanks & Regards!
    Ferdousul Haque, Marriage Media, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
    Phone: 0088-01718 418140, 0187 660 4037.
    E-mail: abroad2009@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete